Thursday, March 3, 2011

Roasted Asparagus

Needless to say asparagus was the least favorite of GL's (my husband) vegetables. I love them personally and one day figured out a way that is now what I consider "the only" way to have them. Toss them onto a baking dish, drizzle olive oil on them, add celtic salt and fresh ground black pepper, toss well and roast at 400* in the oven for 30-35 minutes...toss them at least 1 time during cooking. Wow are they the bomb!!! GL even loves them and that my friends is saying something.

2 comments:

  1. Proving simple is tastier.


    http://corningnystepbystep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great, I'm super excited for more posts!! Love the pix and entries so far, and love the personal touch of talking about how the food relates to people in your life (like GL with the asparagus.:D)

    ReplyDelete