Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zucchini Bisque

Soup is such a Divine thing in my life. I could eat it everyday. Greg Lynn taught me how Bhante (one of our grandfather teachers who died at 110) would put salad in his bowl first and then ladle his soup over it. Sounds nutty but it wilts the lettuce or spring mix perfectly and is amazing. I didn't do that here but it's a wonderful suggestion for any soup addition. This is our Zucchini Bisque, it's zucchini, onion, carrot, broth, tofu with salt, pepper and a little Bragg amino's. So creamy and perfect as a spring or summer time soup. Kids love it.

2 comments:

  1. This soup looks great. I am a big fan of soup and I really enjoyed your "3 Sisters Soup" this weekend.

    I am giving up dairy. Do you have any recommendations for a good soy yogurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i like the silk soy yogurt but have heard rave reviews of the wildwood soy yogurt & the coconut yogurt by soy delicious. good luck!

    ReplyDelete